Tapping Into The Great You Are For Introvert Entrepreneurs with Dr. Stefany Jones
November 27, 2020
Have fun with Kim Beasley the host of the Creative Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast as she interviews Dr. Stefany Jones about how introvert entrepreneurs can tap into the greatness inside of you.
Welcome back to the Creative Introvert Entrepreneur podcast, a show that helps introverts build your business brand online. Hi, I’m Kim Beasley, the founder of this Podcast and one of my favorite sayings is Introverts Unite. I love this saying because I want to inspire you to be successful at building your business brand online. For this episode I want to introduce you to Dr. Stefany Jones. Welcome Stefany!
Now I will share a little bit about Stefany so you can get to know her better. She has provided her expertise in Higher Education, the Nonprofit Sector, and Private Industry for more than 3 decades. Stefany has worked in Academia for one of the Ivy's and as an executive for one of the largest Affordable Housing Developers in the country; both in Mortgage Banking and Real Estate Development. She has had oversight and managed the designing of self-sufficiency curricula and maintaining government compliance for Supportive Services Education Programs across family and senior sites in more than 10,000 units in 8 states across the country. Included in her success is managing asset portfolios, programs, and budgets in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert or ambivert? An ambivert is a mix of both introvert and extrovert tendencies.
- What does your business focus on and how can it help introverts?
- If there was one tip you could offer introverts that will help them build their business online, what would it be?
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- Tell us about The Hustle Mama Movement and what you do.