Expand Your Brand By Launching Your Podcast with Audrey Bell-Kearney
November 19, 2020
Listen in as host, Kim Beasley, interviews Audrey Bell-Kearney about how to use your voice to share your message and expertise behind the mic.
Welcome back to the Creative Introvert Entrepreneur podcast, a show that helps introverts build your business brand online. Hi, I’m Kim Beasley, the founder of this Podcast and one of my favorite sayings is Introverts Unite. I love this saying because I want to inspire you to be successful at building your business brand online. For this episode I want to introduce you to Audrey Bell-Kearney. Welcome Audrey!
Now I will share a little bit about Audrey so you can get to know her better. She is an inventor, author, entrepreneur and podcaster. A passion that she has is to help women find their voices by leveraging podcasting. Audrey wants to show them how to use their voice to share their message and expertise behind the mic.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert or ambivert? An ambivert is a mix of both introvert and extrovert tendencies.
- What does your business focus on and how can it help introverts?
- If there was one tip you could offer introverts that will help them build their business online, what would it be?
- What did I invent?
- What was that process like?
- How did I get into media?